Monday, August 1, 2011

BEDA day 1

So I'm new to this whole BEDA deal, and I'm not entirely sure what I'm suppose to write about. So this blog with be filled with my day to day activities along with whatever music I'm listening to, whatever's on my mind of course.

Anyway, today I hung out with one of my dearest and oldest friends whom I haven't seen since May, and before that since January. We went "shopping" (I put shopping in quotes cause we didn't really buy anything we just looked at stuff) and got ice cream and shared stories about our lives. I really value my time with her because we only get to see each other a few times a year, and she's the nicest person I've ever met. I asked her today how she has put up with me all these years (since we've been friends since 2nd grade) and she said it's not putting up with me, it's enjoying our time together. So that was the highlight of my day ^_^

Listening to: Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack: Can't Slow Down

Thanks for reading!! Please comment if it tickles your fancy :)
-Maria

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am excited that you are starting this blog. BEDA is awesome, and I'm sure it'll be even better this year because we all know each other so much better. XD

    ReplyDelete