Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEDA day 10

Ok so I just wrote a post about how today wasn't all that interesting, and I deleted it because I TOTALLY FORGOT to mention something super important.

One of my best friends got engaged!!

Now I knew she was gonna get engaged this summer cause her boyfriend/fiance told me he would if they were still together and I had a feeling it would happen when he went on vacation with her family. So it was a matter of time before she got her rock, and last night she texted me a picture of her finger!!

I'm happy for them, I really am. The only thing is that they've been dating for only a year and a few months, so I do think they're rushing things. She's almost 20 and he's 24, she still has 2 more years of school and he's looking for work (aka a big boy job). So the circumstances and timing isn't the best, but honestly I was there when they first met and they've had a crazy good connection ever since.

So I wish them all the love and luck in the world, and can't wait for the wedding!!! (ps my friend told me when she does get married she wants me as her maid of honor. I feel blessed to have been chosen ^_^)

Listening to: Starship soundtrack (Status Quo)

<3 -Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment