Sunday, August 7, 2011

BEDA day 7

I keep having to check the date to make sure I'm on the right BEDA day.

Sooo today I went to my aunt and uncle's house and hung out with a bunch of family which was pretty good cause it will be a while until I get to do that again since I'm leaving in SIX days.

As for my current events, I'm watching Glee on Netflix from last year before it was too bad. Right now they're singing Don't Stop with the whole cast and I really like this version better than when they did it in the first episode. Also as I sing along, it really makes me miss singing.

Anywho I start my first day teaching music at my church's vacation church school, and I'm excite! I've done this in past years but it was always with another teacher. This year I'm on my own, so that will be interesting. But I'm prepared and ready to go.

Listening to: Bohemian Rhapsody (Glee version) (I'm so proud of my self I spelled that right the first time ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment