Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEDA day 3

Hi there! I feel like doing a random questionnaire that I found online today. Allons-y!


1.What was the last song you listened to last night?
- idk something on the new Chameleon Circuit album

2.What color is the top you are wearing today?
- Blue

3.Would you rather be a dove or eagle?
- A dove cause they're prettier

4.What is your favorite saying?
-Everything in life is only for now -Avenue Q

5.What is your best friend’s name?
- Ehh I don't really have 1 best friend but some really really good friends of mine are named Kati, Meredith, Melissa, Katie and Rebecca

6.When you are sure no one is watching what do you do?
- ? creepy question is creepy

7.If you were to produce movie about yourself, which actor or actress would you cast as you?
- The girl who play Erin on The Office, I think her name is Ellie Kemper

8.Who did you hug last?
- My frieeend


Listening to: Next to Normal Soundtrack- I'm Alive


Hope you've had a good day, comments make me smile like this --> :) but not sideways
<3 Maria

2 comments:

  1. Random questionnaires FOR THE WIN.

    It's when nobody is watching that *I* pick my nose. Or else vlog. Sometimes, when nobody is watching, I giggle to myself.

    ReplyDelete