Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BEDA day 2

So this summer I've been reading the Jessica Darling series (Sloppy Firsts, Second helpings, Charmed Thirds, etc.) by Megan McCafferty . The other day I got the last one Perfect Fifths, and I can't wait to really get into it. The books follow Jessica from high school till about her mid-twenties and there's always one character who sticks with Jessica throughout the books, and his name is Marcus Flutie. Marcus is a great character, he's the bad boy turned good, learned how to love, turned his life around, all that good stuff. Seeing him be together through thick and thin with Jessica has been a a ride for sure, but I can't wait to see how it ends, and I hope it ends well.

Megan McCafferty is a great writer, she's witty, funny, and adorable at the same time. I can't wait to read more of her stuff once I'm done with Perfect Fifths.

Have you read Sloppy Firsts and co.?

Listening to: Chanticleer (fangirls) (Ps if you couldn't tell I listen to a lot of classical music)

<3 Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment