Saturday, August 13, 2011

BEDA day 13

This has been an awesome day.

I went to visit my grandparents and aunt for a bit and listened to my Papou (grandpa) talk about how my hair should be styled a different way, as I remind him of my name and age. *sigh* old people.

Anywho, after that visit I moved the last bit of my stuff into my NEW APARTMENT. If you follow me on twitter, you know I've been talking about this for a while and now I can say I'm officially moved in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only that, but 2 out of 3 of my roommates are all moved in as well and I got to hang out with them (they're really good friends of mine whom I've missed tremendously) for the first time in a very long time tonight. So I'm just beaming with happiness because I've missed these 2 girls so much and it's so great to be back in Bowling Green.

Tomorrow I start leadership training for marching band. Really hoping I"m gonna make a good squad leader.

Listening to: Darren Criss (Sami)

No comments:

Post a Comment