Saturday, August 20, 2011

BEDA day 20

Ok I apologize for my absence. In case you didn't know, I had fundamentals week for marching band this week and I've been leaving my house at 8 AM and getting back at 11 PM almost everyday with a whole lot of marching inbetween. Also I haven't really had a lot of time to read any other blogs which I feel bad about, cause there's only about 10 or so days left in BEDA.

Anyway, our last day was today and to end the week the entire band has a picnic and the members of the band get a chance to throw water balloons and buckets full of water at their section and squad leaders. So I got pretty soaked today, but it was fun and my section is awesome :)

Tonight I'm going my first party of the year and I am excite!!

Listening to: Erase This (Forgiven)

-Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment