Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEDA day 9

Wow Day 9 already? I'm surprised I've had that much material for blogs for 9 days.

So ummm.




yeah

Today my voice teacher called me and told me she won't be returning to my school because she got a better full time position somewhere else. I totally understand and respect her decision, but I have really improved vocally this past year with her and she picked out really good songs for me. She's already my 2nd teacher and I was hoping she would stick :((((. Ah well. Life goes on.


My kids were better in vacation church school today. I got them under control with more adults and a behavior chart when I track how many times I tell them to be quiet.


Woohoo. Excitement. 4 days till move in ^_^

Listening to: Juno Soundtrack, Tire Swing

-Ria

2 comments:

  1. I always thought that it would be cool to have a voice coach. Just for the fun of it.

    GOOD LUCK with your chilluns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that it would be cool to have a voice coach. Just for the fun of it.

    GOOD LUCK with your chilluns!

    ReplyDelete